2.05.2010

project 365 days 9 and 10

So, yes. It appears that I have missed a few days of posts. That's how I roll.

In the interest of having this project take only one year instead of 3 or 4 I'm going to post a few day's worth right now.  So enjoy.  I cannot wait until this cold, dark winter is over and we can spend more time outside where the light is so much nicer for pictures.
concentration

c.o.l.d.

You might notice that these are not great pictures.  It's true, I know.  They sure are cute kids though, arent't they? 

I am trying to accept the fact that I am not perfect (ha! soooo not perfect!) and just post the day's best photo.  Some days the best photo is crap.  So  . . . yeah. Here are a few crap photos.  Hopefully by the end of this they will be much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment