1.13.2010

bikinis or briefs?

I spent a fair amount of time a few nights ago trying to explain to my dear husband the difference between women's briefs and bikini panties.  Briefs are the ones that come up so high I can tuck them under my boobs.  Well, if my boobs are having an especially droopy day. Which they sometimes do.  Briefs are the ones that stick out a good 2 inches over the tops of my pants.  Briefs are the ones that I wore when I was 10 months pregnant and I needed all that fabric to cover my massive behind. 

Bikinis are the ones I wear. You know, like, every day.  Regular underwear.  Come on, you've seen me in my underwear more than a few times in the past 9 years, right?

At the time I wasn't sure why we were having this particular discussion.  We always get eachother socks and underpants for Christmas (because if you can't wear brand new socks and underwear Christmas will be ruined, duh. ) This year he bought me 2 packages of GIGANTIC white Hanes Her Way briefs.  Yeah, sexy.  Not sure what he was thinking there.  Howerver, I had teased him about it and I thought we were done talking about it, so I was confused when it came up again.

Until this morning.  I opened my birthday presents (or to be accurate, my 3 year old opened them for me) to find - Surprise! - more underwear.  Sexy underwear.  Underwear that made me blush.  And a pair of briefs, just for good measure.  And, what do you know, one pair of good old bikinis.

No comments:

Post a Comment