1.11.2010

The inaugural post

Look at me, typing up the first post on my shiny new blog. I started this blog because there are many things that are a little too . . . PG13 . . . for my other blog. Mama needs to vent sometimes and the business blog is NOT the place for it. Obviously.

I was up in the air about what my very first post (how exciting, how historical!) should be

until . . .

I just concocted the absolute most perfect cocktail ever, well the best this week anyway.
Want the recipe?? of course you do.

Best Day Ever (the cocktail)

1 can of sprite (found in the back of the fridge)
1 shot (or more, whatever, I don't judge) pineapple vodka* plus a few chunks of pineapple
ice

* want the recipe for pineapple vodka?? check back tomorrow.

Yum, yum and yum. This could be dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment