1.27.2010

project 365 day 2

I've been thinking this morning about what exactly I hope to accomplish with this project.  My goal is not to become a professional photographer. I don't have a lot of time to devote to taking and editing pictures.  So what, then, is the point?

I suppose the point is to take out the camera every day and look for inspiration.  To get that part of my brain working.  The point is also to preserve this year of my life in photos.  Mundane photos of things like carseats and sippy cups because soon enough those things won't be part of our every day experience (well, you know, relatively speaking . . . we've still got several years to go with the carseats and sippy cups). To get photos of the things we spend most of our time doing, like playing dress up and eating cookies . . .

Anyway, without further ado, here's today's photo

two tutus

No comments:

Post a Comment