5.25.2010

what year is this?

Yep, that's me.  Hula hooping.

Yes, it's 2010. 

No, I am not a pot smoking hippie (anymore).

The thing is, you can't be grumpy while you are hula hooping.  It's such a ridiulously silly thing to do that I can't help but smile.  And I need a little more of that.  And perhaps a little less stress eating.

Now, this picture is a month old.  I had only had my sweet hoop (from an awesome etsy shop, go ahead search etsy for hula hoops you will find tons of cool hoops) for a week or two.  I'm not sure why I am leaning over?  I'm almost good at it now, you know if nobody tries to talk to me or look at me.

Also, it's exercise which is allegedly good for you and makes you less fat and double chin-ish.  I'm not really into exercise, but I wouldn't mind dropping a few chins pounds. 

Plus, it drives the huz crazy.

Give it a try, you'll like it.

Next up - tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment